This is some stuff I think will happen in 2013.
- Google+ will survive, and become slightly more popular, but will still not be a threat to other social networks such as Facebook.
- Android will gain even more of the mobile market share, mostly taken from iPhones.
- Android tablets will become more popular than iPads.
- Apple will try to sue the life out of the entire world.
- Chromebooks will become significantly more popular.
- Google TV will continue to remain unpopular.
- Google will name their next version of Android Key Lime Pie.
- The Google Play store will host more apps than the iTunes store.
- More information and videos will become available about Google Glass, Self Driving Car, and other Google X projects, but none of them will be released.
- Android Pebble will be released, but won't sell very well.
- Google will make another attempt at the Nexus Q, but may sell it with Google TV.