Chrome 36 is the current beta version of Google Chrome. It was released as a dev channel on April 10th, 2014, and then later pushed to beta on May 22nd, 2014.
- New Chrome app launcher for Linux
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Chrome OS UpdatesEdit
- Users can adjust time if their clock is out of sync and they have no network connection
- The On-screen keyboard to support IMEs
- We launched a touch-optimized window manager for Chrome OS
- Supervised users: ability to import existing supervised users, and to set a new password from chrome.com/manage
- Improved text rendering on non-mobile optimized sites.
- Doodles return to the new tab page.
- Better suggestions before you start typing.
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements!