Chrome 35 is a version Google Chrome. It was pushed to the beta channel on April 10th, 2014, and later pushed to the stable channel on May 20th, 2014.
- More developer control over touch input
- Unprefixed Shadow DOM
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Chrome OS Updates
- The Chrome OS Launcher now supports folders - you can finally sort all your apps exactly the way you want all with beautiful animations and Chrome fast
- We updated the window controls based on the feedback of our users - the minimize button is back and the left/right tiling of windows can be done via long-press on the maximize button
- The launcher voice search support is back and hotwording works via “Ok Google”
- We’ve implemented captive portal detection during a signed-in session, which will help you get online in cafes, hotels, airports, and other locations which provide internet connectivity via a captive portal.
- Undo Tab Close
- Fullscreen video with Subtitles and HTML5 controls
- Support for some multi-window devices
- Support for casting some videos with Chromecast