Chrome 32 is a version of Google Chrome.
- Tab indicators for sound, webcam and casting.
- Automatically blocking malware files
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
- A different look for Win8 Metro mode
- When pressing the overview mode button (F5), you will see an organized view of their windows.
- Sync/Auth failures notifications on Chrome OS are now a part of the notifications system.
- Get Help app has been updated to include a "Discover" section.
- The new auto-click feature, which will generate a click after the mouse pointer is moved, is now available via Accessibility settings.
- You can now use supervised users to help family members who may need some guidance browsing the web. Once you create a supervised user, you can visit chrome.com/manage to review the supervised user’s browsing activity and determine site restrictions.
- Add web page shortcuts right to your home screen more easily from the menu
- Reduce data usage in Chrome up to 50%. Visit Settings > Bandwidth management > Reduce data usage to enable.
- Stability and security updates
- Lots of stability and performance enhancements.